A Physiotherapist works with people to identify and maximize their ability to move and function physically. Specifically, physiotherapists support a client's quality of life by:
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellness;
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability;
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions;
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance;
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs and other interventions; and
- Educating and planning maintenance and support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline.
At Concussion North, our physiotherapy practice can support you in the following ways:
- Musculo-skeletal injury rehabilitation;
- Oncology rehabilitation/lymphatic drainage;
- Vestibular rehabilitation;
- TMJ treatment;
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation; and
To learn more about Iveta, our Physiotherapist by clicking here.
Click here to return to the Services menu.